Ik heb het privacybeleid van persoonlijke gegevens gelezen en ga hiermee akkoord
Data of the Responsible Party:
BestHotels S.L., domiciled at Avenida Antonio Machado, 66, local 22, 29630 Benalmádena (Prov. Málaga) Spain.
Telephone No. +34 977 351 505
Contact email for privacy-related issues: email@example.com
¿WHY DO BEST HOTELS PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At BestHotels we process the information made available to us by all persons interested in our services, for the following purposes:
- To handle your contact application.
- To handle your reserve and invoices.
- To manage your stay at the selected Hotel. In addition, we will, if necessary, process the information to improve your stay, offer a personalized service and handle any potential incident.
- To manage and provide information on promotions of services offered by us or third-party partners, and to send information on offers, discounted and promotions exclusive to Club BestHotels.
- To handle your job application and keep you informed of our personnel selection process and notify you of future job offers in our organization.
- To keep a historical record of the guests.
- To handle claims, complaints, suggestions and recommendations related to the service provided.
- In addition, to send you, if you authorise us, our Newsletter with information on services promotions and advertising material related to the hotel sector.
- Sometimes, segmentation works may be performed. Segmentation or profiling may be performed in order to customize the adverting materials to be sent. No automated decisions are made on the basis of the profiles. In no event, will the segmentation or profiling carried out by BestHotels have legal or significant effects on the interested party.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data provided will be kept as long the commercial relationship is maintained or for the years needed to fulfil any legal obligation, taking into account that BestHotels and the companies that make up the Best Hotels Group needs to prove the different interactions with the client or user (booking, payment, check-in, incidents, queries and cancellations, among other).
In particular, as regards the sending of Newsletter, personal data will be kept as long as the subscription to the Newsletter is maintained and the interested party does not request that the data is erased.
In additional, from time to time BestHotels perform an analysis of the data holding periods and erase data on their own motion wherever they consider that said data is obsolete or updated.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal basis to process your data is the consent given when completing any of the forms related to the services provided by Best Hotels. In no event will your withdrawal of consent to receive the Newsletter affect the consent given in relation to services and vice versa.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
The personal data related to your booking will be communicated to the company who manages the Hotel who will subsequently handle your stay. In addition, under the current legislation, the enforcement and security bodies may request Access to the guest registry No other transfers of data to third parties are provided, unless such transfers are mandatory pursuant to the current rules or any other actions arising from the service furnished.
WHICH ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHENEVER YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Any person has the right to access their personal data as well as to request the rectification or deletion or restriction on the processing of their data, to oppose the processing of their data and the right to the portability of their data. In addition, any person has the right to withdraw their consent for any of the purposes. To this end, they may send a letter to a BestHotels., at Avenida Antonio Machado, 66, local 22, 29630 Benalmádena (Prov. Málaga) Spain, or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right they wish to exercise. The petitioner needs to prove their identity by attaching a photocopy of their National Identification Document. In addition, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), if you believe there has been a personal data breach. In the event you request us to limit the processing of your data, we will only keep said data for the exercise or defend of potential claims and, if you oppose to the data processing, we will cease to process your data, except for imperative reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
WE VALUE YOUR HELP
At BestHotels we make our best to ensure the correct use of the personal data for which we are responsible by the third parties to whom we have had to make your data available. Thus, we would like to ask you to notify us without delay if you know or suspect that any of our above-motioned providers is making undue use of your personal data so that we may adopt the pertinent measures. In addition, in order to guarantee that the data held by us is accurate and updated, we would like to ask you to notify us promptly if any of your data is modified or if for any reason whatsoever, you detect that we hold any incorrect data so that we can correct said data expeditiously.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
In some cases, we access data transferred to us by the agencies or intermediaries that perform contact or booking processes.